The CeraRoot Dental Implant a non-metal implant used to replace missing teeth. Unlike traditional implants, CeraRoot is made of Zirconia Oxide which is resistant to breakage and heat. At The Holistic Dental Center, we offer non-toxic, and metal-free restoration called the CeraRoot Implant.
Why Consider CeraRoot Implants?
Here are some reasons to consider CeraRoot Implant over Titanium Implant:
- Biocompatibility. Zirconia is a biocompatible ceramic material which fosters complete assimilation into the jaw bone. CeraRoot implant is also ideal because it has optimal osseointegration (the natural bond of the bone and the implant) without inflammation.
- Allergies & Sensitivity. CeraRoot zirconia implants are hypoallergenic, unlike traditional implants. Some patients with titanium implants develop allergies due to prolonged exposure to the metal. The allergy can cause itching, discomfort, redness, inflammation, and the bones around the implant may also recede. Unlike traditional implants, CeraRoot zirconia implants are hypoallergenic.
- Corrosion Resistant. Since CeraRoot Implant is made of Zirconia, it is resistant to chemical corrosion and will not trigger any chemical reactions.
- Electric Insulant. Zirconia does not conduct an electrical charge. Due to its non-conductivity, bacteria are less likely to adhere to the surface of the implants. It allows patients to clean and maintain healthy gums easily.
- Holistic Friendly. CeraRoot implants work with the chemical composition in the body to ensure total well-being.
- Strength. CeraRoot implants are designed to withstand substantial forces in the mouth.
- One-piece Design. Unlike traditional implants, CeraRoot implant is one piece, so it does not tend to harbor anaerobic bacteria.
- Aesthetics. For people with thin gums, titanium implants may shine through the gums and appear grayish. On the other hand, Zirconia implant is tooth-colored which makes it natural looking.
- Comfort. The procedure in the CeraRoot implant is short which saves time and effort. Additionally, because of the biocompatibility and the strength of zirconia, comfort, and function are increased.
Is The CeraRoot Implant Process Painful?
The treatment site will be numb before the procedure to make it painless. After the treatment, medications will be prescribed to address minor temporary pain.
If you want to replace your missing teeth with non-metal and non-toxic restorations, schedule an appointment with The Holistic Dental Center. We offer CeraRoot Implants in Spokane. Our passionate team looks forward to meeting you in person and helping you achieve the best possible results. We are located at 731 W. Indiana Avenue, Spokane WA 99205.